Say Good Bye to Your Double Chin with Kybella at Body Beautiful Spa Phoenix
Double chins have long been an insecurity issue for many people, causing one’s face to look older, heavier, or even disproportional. Men, in particular, a reminded of their double chin’s daily as they put on their neckties for work and women may find their double chin popping up in photos.
Thanks to a recent FDA approval and over 20 clinical studies supporting its safety, this common insecurity can now be diminished with a nonsurgical treatment solution in the form of an injectable medication know as Kybella™.
How can Kybella fix my double chin?
Kybella is injected into the fat under the chin and basically destroys the fat cells. It is safe, effective and is the first and only FDA-approved injectable treatment for treating double chins. Once the desired look is achieved, re-treatment is not usually necessary. Sometimes, however, people do need several treatments to get the look they want. Additional treatments need to be at least a month apart.
5 Things to Know About Kybella
- Kybella is the only FDA approved non-surgical injectable option for treating double chins.
- This product includes deoxycholic acid, which is a naturally occurring molecule in our bodies that aids in metabolizing fat.
- Treatments using Kybella are often very quick and con be preformed in about 30 minutes.
- Most patients typically need 2 to 4 treatments of Kybella.
- Results theoretically last for a long time, because the fat cells that are dissolved are essentially destroyed and no longer are able to store fat in the chin.
For more information or to get rid of your double chin today, please call 602-522-9222 today!
Important: Now, while most people can use Kybella, there are some people who should not, such as people with infections of the chin and neck or those with bleeding problems. People taking certain medications, such as blood thinners, also should not use Kybella. Additionally, people that are pregnant or plan to before pregnant or those that are breastfeeding should not use Kybella.