Phoenix Bikini Wax- What You Need to Know!
What sane woman would every pay to have hot wax painted on their nether regions to just have that hair ripped quickly out from the roots? Phoenix Bikini Waxing has become a growing phenomenon and a staple in the woman grooming process. Especially, when living in Phoenix, Arizona, Summer and Bikinis are almost a year round trend. Bikini waxing for women removes unwanted hair from the follicle. Because the hair is removed from the follicle instead of shaved off, the hair is soft as it grows back, which helps prevent the unpleasant “stubble” feel.
Whether you are a Bikini wax virgin or a professional, here are 10 Things to Know Before Your Next Bikini Wax:
- Grow your hair to at least 1/4 inch for the best wax results
- Pop an Ibuprofen to prevent any additional discomfort
- Don’t wax five days before or after your last period
- Exfoliate the area before your waxing appointment
- Don’t work out right after to prevent chaffing
- Wax at least three days before it’s time to get into that bikini
- Know what shape you would like (Bikini, Brazilian, Etc.)
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothing and never back, baby powder does get everywhere!
- You do take your underwear off
- Don’t worry, it gets better! Just like anything, you will get used to the process.
For more information, please visit us online here or speak to a technician at Body Beautiful Spa. Call 602-522-9222 today!
Body Beautiful Spa offers affordable prices on all waxing services and specials monthly.