Bioidentical Hormones – The Anti-Aging Secret
Bioidentical hormones help you maintain your youthful edge! Everyone feels better, looks better, and performs better when their hormones are in balance. With natural bioidentical hormones, both women and men can find relief from symptoms of hormonal imbalance without the risks that come along with synthetic hormones.
Bioidentical hormones – or bio identical hormones – are derived from naturally occurring sources, such as yams and soy, instead of synthetic chemicals. Bioidentical hormones are designed to replicate the same chemical structure as the hormones that are produced naturally in our bodies.
Take a Self-Assessment
Is bioidentical hormone replacement therapy right for you? Take our quick Self Assessment and find out if you are a likely candidate for bioidentical hormone replacement. If you are still not sure if bioidentical hormone replacement is for you, call us at 602-522-9222 for a free, no obligation consultation.
Bioidentical Hormones at Body Beautiful
Our experienced anti-aging physicians have undergone specialized training in bioidentical hormones, and have helped thousands of women and men suffering the symptoms of hormone imbalance regain:
- Increased energy levels
- Consistency in moods (no more roller coaster effect)
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Restored or increased sexual drive
- Increased mental focus and clarity
- Decreased body fat
- Greater capacity for getting great physical condition
Bioidentical Hormone Balance Easy as 1-2-3
Our process is simple! To start, just call Body Beautiful Spa at 602-522-9222 and schedule your first appointment.
- Meet with one of our hormone replacement physicians for a full hour. During this time, your physician will perform a comprehensive review of your symptoms, as well as your medical, family, and personal history. During your appointment, you’ll receive your saliva collection kit.
- Complete your saliva collection four times in one day. Mail in the tubes in the prepaid, pre-addressed box. Saliva testing is considered the most reliable way of measuring hormone levels. Hormone levels your saliva more accurately portrays the amount of different hormones that are actually delivered to receptors in the body. Blood tests simply reflect hormone levels that may or may not be delivered to the receptors in your body.
- Meet with your physician to review your hormone level test results. Your physician may prescribe customized, compounded bioidentical hormones and other pharmacy-grade supplements for your personalized program (cost not included in our price). The compounding pharmacy can send these directly to your home or office as you request.
Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Phoenix for Women
In the past, women often died before reaching menopause. For those who did, it was just another stage of life to be endured and lived with. Advances in medicine now provides women with the ability to maintain hormone balance at all stages of life with natural hormone replacement therapy. Bioidentical hormone replacement has helped women live healthier, happier, more active lives.
Estrogen – Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Estrogen is a woman’s most important hormone. Historically loss of estrogen with aging put women at increased risk for premature ovary failure, osteoporosis, heart disease, tooth loss, colon cancer, impaired vision, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and diabetes. Estrogen receptors exist in organs throughout the body and in the brain. That’s why hormonal imbalance produces different symptoms such as mood swings, loss of skin elasticity, loss of skin volume, bone shrinkage, and cognitive decline. Lower estrogen levels also decrease the amount of serotonin that is available in the brain. Many women experience improved moods during the first week of menses because the increased estrogen increases the amount of serotonin available in the spaces between the brain’s nerve cells.
Testosterone Hormone Replacement Therapy Phoenix
Did you know that women need testosterone too? Low levels of testosterone cause mental confusion, weight gain, and poor muscle tone even with regular exercise. Testosterone hormone therapy provides women with mental clarity, libido, and the muscle mass that is so important to overall health. The brain also needs adequate testosterone levels that are balanced with estrogen to produce serotonin, which supports emotional balance. Imbalances can cause increased anxiety, irritability, anger, sleep disturbances, sadness and depression.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Phoenix for Men
Many people think that women are the only ones who need hormone replacement as they age. Every year, more research is finding that hormone replacement therapy can benefit men too. Men who achieve hormonal balance with hormone replacement therapy can enjoy improved protection against heart disease, prostate disease, osteoporosis, and other health issues that can drastically reduce your quality of life or even kill. Many men think that feeling tired, losing muscle mass, difficulty losing fat, decreased libido, and foggy thinking are all an inevitable part of growing older. The great news is that bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for men can reverse these symptoms!
Men Need Hormones Too!
Starting at about age 30, all men begin experiencing a gradual decline in hormone production. At age 30, men start to lose roughly one to three percent of their testosterone per year. Between age 40 and 55, men experience a dramatic drop in testosterone levels that signals the onset of andropause, the medical term for the male equivalent of menopause. After andropause, men usually experience reduced libido, weight gain, loss of muscle mass, feeling less motivated, and even feeling moody and depressed. Hormone replacement therapy for men can bring back your vitality!
Feeling lousy? Could be hormones. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy at Body Beautiful Spa Phoenix could change your life! Free consultation.
Phoenix, AZ 85016