Waxing for Women
Waxing removes unwanted hair from the follicle. Because the hair is removed from the follicle instead of shaved off, the hair is soft as it grows back, which helps prevent the unpleasant “stubble” feel.
You can wax hair with as little as 1/8 of an inch long (8 to 10 days of above skin growth). Waxing can last up to six weeks.
- Expert Brow, Lip & Chin Waxing
- Full Face Wax
- Legs (partial/full) Wax
- Arm Wax
- Underarm Wax
- Bikini Wax
- Brazilian Wax
When Jennifer Love Hewitt introduced vajazzling in January 2010 to George Lopez on his show “Lopez Tonight”, a new trend was quickly born. For those unaware of the practice, it’s like bedazzling your lady parts with stick-on Swarovski crystals. Add Vajazzling to your waxing service for just $19!
Pre Brazilian Waxing Prep:
- Your skin is often more sensitive the time near your period, and waxing can be more painful than normal. Be sure to schedule your appointment no closer than a couple of days before or after your period. Understandably won’t perform a Brazilian Wax while you’re on your period.
- Shower and lightly exfoliate your entire Brazilian Wax area right before your appointment using warm, not hot water. Make sure you’re extra clean.
- Don’t use any lotions in the Brazilian Wax area.
- Take an ibuprofen, aspirin or acetaminophen 30- 45 minutes before your appointment if you’re worried about pain that may accompany your Brazilian Wax.
Post Brazilian Waxing Care:
- Don’t wear tight undergarments for the next few days.
- Keep hands away from touching freshly waxed skin, as this can encourage irritation or small pimples
- Opt for a shower. Don’t take a hot bath for the rest of the day.
- No tanning beds, saunas or steam rooms for the next two days.
- Prevent ingrown hairs with Tend Skin.