Waxing for Men
Waxing for Men
Get perfectly smooth skin! Waxing is widely considered the best long-lasting approach to hair removal. It typically takes 3 to 5 weeks for the hair to grow back. When the hair does grow back it is softer and thinner. This is mostly due to the fact that waxing removes hair from the root whereas shaving and creams eliminate hair from the surface, causing hair to grow back faster and leave stubble or bumps. The wax also exfoliates, leaving the skin significantly smoother. This is because it removes all the dead skin cells on the top layer of the skin.
You can wax hair with as little as 1/8 of an inch long (8 to 10 days of above skin growth). Waxing can last up to six weeks.
Even if you aren’t an athlete, you really ought to consider waxing your chest. A waxed chest will help you look stronger, younger, and more fit. It is also much more comfortable to have a clean, hairless chest rather than a hairy one. This is especially true during the hot summer months.
There are plenty of men in the world that will walk around with back hair. On the other hand, there are plenty that choose to wax. Whether or not you wax really depends on how comfortable you are with the amount of back hair you have.
- Expert Brow Waxing
- Full Face Wax
- Legs (partial/full) Wax
- Arm Wax
- Underarm Wax
- Full Chest
- Back Wax
- Men’s Brazilian Wax
Our Men’s Waxing Prices
Men’s Chest Wax $60
Men’s Back and Shoulder Wax $50
Men’s Arm Wax $40
Men’s Under Arm Wax $20
Men’s Stomach Wax $20
Men’s Speedo Line Wax $30
Men’s Brazilian Wax $75
Men’s Buttox Wax $40
Men’s Full Leg Wax $80
Men’s Eyebrow Wax $15
Men’s Ear Wax $10
Men’s Nose Wax $15
Men’s Hand Wax $10
Men’s Toe Wax $5
Men’s Full Body Wax $350
What kind of guy waxes?
- Bodybuilding competitors
- Swimsuit models
- MMA competitors
- Professional swimmers
- Guys who like wearing skimpy swim wear
Men’s Brazilian Wax Prep
- Shower and lightly exfoliate your entire Brazilian Wax area right before your appointment using warm, not hot water. Make sure you’re extra clean.
- Don’t use any lotions in the Brazilian Wax area.
- Take an ibuprofen, aspirin or acetaminophen 30- 45 minutes before your appointment if you’re worried about pain that may accompany your Brazilian Wax.
Post Men’s Brazilian Wax Care
- Don’t wear tight undergarments for the next few days.
- Keep hands away from touching freshly waxed skin, as this can encourage irritation or small pimples
- Opt for a shower. Don’t take a hot bath for the rest of the day.
- No tanning beds, saunas or steam rooms for the next two days.
- Prevent ingrown hairs with Tend Skin.
Body Beautiful Day Spa, conveniently located just south of the Biltmore Resort near the Royal Palms resort, provides affordable luxury, resort quality day spa and medical spa services. Whether you’re a permanent Arizona resident or visiting a resort in the Phoenix – Scottsdale area, you’ll get the best value on resort quality services at Body Beautiful Day Spa. Get notified of Body Beautiful Day Spa’s latest specials and newest services through our newsletter!
Get spa and resort quality massage, facial, microdermabrasion, and manicure / pedicure services at an affordable luxury price with a Wellness Membership at Body Beautiful Day Spa in Phoenix – Scottsdale.