Archive for October, 2011
According to an MSNBC report, the number of cosmetic procedures for men has been on the rise in the last decade. Men are feeling the pressure to look younger and more attractive, and now men receive many of the same cosmetic procedures as women.
Body Beautiful Spa, a day and medical spa in the Phoenix – Scottsdale area, has seen a growing number of male clients for Botox. In today’s competitive market, looking younger and more vibrant can make a big difference in an interview or sales presentation. Men are finding what women have known for almost 10 years; that Botox rolls back years by smoothing crow’s feet, deep brow furrows, frown lines, and more. Men are also finding that the expert injectors and affordable luxury Botox pricing at Body Beautiful Spa make it the preferred medical spa for men in the Phoenix – Scottsdale area.
Cosmetic procedures, including Botox, are nothing new to Hollywood men. According to “The Daily Beast”:
- Surgeons have speculated that Steve Martin’s largely unchanged look over the past 20 years may be due to an injection of “conservative facial fillers [such as Juvederm or Radiesse] and Botox,” though the star has never confirmed or denied it.
- The juxtaposition of Billy Crystal’s smooth forehead and sagging neck and jaw line have led some cosmetic surgeons to speculate about the use of Botox on his forehead and “dermal fillers or fat grafting” on his now-plumper cheeks.
- Tom Cruise was reportedly considering Botox injections to help shave 10 years off his appearance or his reprise of the starring role in this year’s “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol”.
- 51-year-old producer and TV personality Simon Cowell admitted to the Daily Mail that he has had Botox injections.
- Al Pacino has changing features that have been attributed by some to a variety of possible procedures, including Botox injections and laser skin resurfacing.
- Barry Manilow has had regular Botox injections since it was approved for cosmetic use in 2002.
- Surgeons reported to the Daily Mail that Vladimir Putin’s smooth look while accepting his party’s presidential nomination in September included “removal of bags under his eyes and Botox.”
Body Beautiful Spa, conveniently located just south of Biltmore Fashion Square in the Phoenix – Scottsdale area, can be reached at 602-522-9222. Many loyal customer consider Body Beautiful Spa the Best Spa in Phoenix – Scottsdale because of its quality service and affordable luxury pricing. See www.BodyBeautifulSpa.net for current specials.
Men have discovered looking younger with Botox! Get expert injectors and a great price at Body Beautiful Spa Phoenix.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Marlena Krueger, owner of Body Beautiful Spa in Phoenix, speaks with Lisa Hafner on AZ Family Channel 3′s “Your Life A to Z” about Botox, eMatrix, Eyelash Extensions, and other Body Beautiful Spa affordable luxury, resort quality offerings.
Marlena talks about the eMatrix is the newest and most exciting innovation in bi-polar radiofrequency skin rejuvenation, which yields younger-looking skin and an improved complexion. The eMatrix treatment offers dramatic results improving wrinkles, tone, texture, and minimizing the appearance of scars for all skin tones and all skin types. The eMatrix can correct loose, sagging facial skin, minor wrinkles, acne scars, poor skin tone, skin lesions, and skin texture irregularities. For more information about the eMatrix, see www.BodyBeautifulSpa.net.
Marlena talks about Body Beautiful’s competitively priced Lash Extensions, which run as high as $300 in Scottsdale. Lash Extensions last for months, if properly maintained, and look great whether you swim, sleep, or cry at a wedding. Many women get eyelash extensions before going on vacation so they can easily look their best. Other women get eyelash extensions before a wedding because they know they won’t have to worry about mascara smudging.
In today’s competitive market, looking younger and more vibrant is more important than ever. Botox is America’s #1 cosmetic procedure. More than 11 million people have used Botox to relax crow’s feet, deep brow furrows, and frown lines. Marlena speaks about the growing number of men who use Botox to look younger and more vibrant, as well as the exceptional price for Botox at Body Beautiful Spa through the end of the month. She continues, explaining that while Botox smooths wrinkles, the fillers, such as Juvederm and Radiesse, plump the skin. Marlena also describes the “liquid facelift”, in which Botox combined with a filler such as Juvederm or Radiesse, can literally take years off your appearance in just minutes.
Marlena also talks about the hCG Diet that has people losing 1/2 to a full pound a day. Body Beautiful’s All-Inclusive hCG Diet, available in drops or shots, is designed to help ensure your weight loss success. While other facilities take your money and wish you luck, Body Beautiful Spa believes its overwhelming hCG Diet success rate is due to the support in its all-inclusive benefits. With Body Beautiful’s All-Inclusive hCG Diet, you get:
- Medical Grade Oral hCG** (20 iu/dose in drops) for 21 days or hCG Shots with Injection Instructions
- Herbal and Mineral Supplements ($90 value)
- Three Weekly Fat Burning B12 Shot “slim shot” ($60 value)
- Weekly Follow Up Visits with Weigh-In ($100 value)
- Comprehensive Guide with Preparation Instructions, Dosage Instructions, Supplement Instructions, Shopping List, hCG Protocol, Recipes, FAQs, and Food Log.
Body Beautiful Day Spa is conveniently located in the Phoenix – Scottsdale area just south of the Biltmore Resort near the Royal Palms Resort, and can be reached at 602-522-9222. Body Beautiful Spa prices its affordable luxury services so you can look great without breaking the bank. Many of Body Beautiful’s everyday prices are lower than the sale prices at many other spas in the Phoenix – Scottsdale area. You’ll find the best price on medical spa services, such as Botox, Juvederm, and the hCG Diet, as resort quality services, such as Eyelash Extensions, Facials, and Massage at Body Beautiful Day Spa in Phoenix | Scottsdale. Body Beautiful Day Spa’s current specials are listed on their website at www.BodyBeautifulSpa.net
Grow Longer, Thicker, Darker Lashes with LATISSE
Purchase LATISSE this month and receive a $25 instant rebate if you are a Brilliant Distinction member.
Not a Brilliant Distinctions member? Ask us how to join! Brilliant Distinctions from Allergan is a FREE program that allows you to earn points when you purchase Botox, Juvederm and Latisse. Points can be used towards any future Botox, Latisse or Juvederm purchases. Rebates can also be mailed in to Allergan.
The $25 instant rebate offer valid August 1st through November 30th, or while supplies last.
For more information about LATISSE, www.BodyBeautifulSpa.net
Low levels of vitamin B12 may contribute to cognitive problems for older adults, according to a study, Christine C. Tangney, PhD, of Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. Researchers concluded the findings in the Sept. 27 issue of Neurology “Vitamin B12 status may affect the brain through multiple mechanisms.”
Cognitive problems, also called cognitive deficits or dysfunction, occur when a person has difficulty processing information. Cognitive problems include difficulties in many areas, such as:
- Problems with comprehension or understanding
- Difficulty concentrating or paying attention/ performing multiple tasks (multitasking)
- Memory loss or difficulty remembering things (especially problems with short-term memory)
- Impaired arithmetic, organizational, and language skills (such as not being able to organize thoughts, find the right word, or balance a checkbook)
- Behavioral and emotional changes, such as irrational behavior, mood swings, inappropriate anger or crying, and socially inappropriate behavior (dis-inhibition)
- Difficulties with judgment and reasoning
Vitamin B12, also called cobalamin, is a water soluble vitamin, which plays a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. Vitamin B12 is involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production. Vitamin B12 deficiency can potentially cause severe and irreversible damage, especially to the brain and nervous system.
The Institute of Medicine already recommends B12 supplements for seniors, co-author Martha Clare Morris, ScD, director of nutrition at Rush University Medical Center, noted in an interview with MedPage Today.
“Insufficient vitamin B12 is very common in older people,” she explained. “The older we get we have a decreased ability to absorb vitamin B12 from our diet. Medications can also impair absorption.”
Because only about 1.5% of the B12 in oral supplements is absorbed, one of the most effective ways to supplement B12 is with shots. B12 shots are available both with and without fat burning amino acids (also called Slim Shots). Slim Shots provide an extra, all natural boost to metabolism that helps people lose weight without feeling tired.
For more information about B12 shots, visit www.BodyBeautifulSpa.net/Health-Wellness/B12-Shots.
Body Beautiful Day Spa, conveniently located just south of the Biltmore Resort near the Royal Palms resort in Phoenix | Scottsdale area, can be reached at 602-522-9222 provides resort quality affordable luxury medical spa and day spa services. Whether you’re a permanent Phoenix resident, visiting friends, or staying at a resort in Phoenix or Scottsdale, you can get the best value for resort quality services at Body Beautiful Day Spa.